To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roseville, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Tri Counties Bank • Roseville, CA
Posted 24 days ago
We are looking for a polished, professional, and personable Recruiter who relishes working with a team. We need someone who can be counted on to deliver results, be accountable, and doesn't mind having a laugh or a bit of fun in their day to day. If the above sounds like you, and you are more than just an average, ho-hum Recruiter we may want to talk to you.
Position Title: Recruiter
Position Summary: Responsible for recruitment of additional and replacement staff through both internal and external sources. Evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, physical and personal qualifications, and other data pertinent to classification, selection, and referral.
- Directly recruits through various methods, including websites and referrals.
- Partners with HR Generalists to effectively complete recruitment process.
- Coordinates internal and external job postings with HR Generalists.
- Conducts initial interviews for select positions to ensure that only qualified candidates are referred for department level interviewing.
- Partners with Recruitment Assistant to organize open position files.
- Creates and places classified ads for various open positions in newspapers and websites.
- Coordinate alternative recruitment strategies to source qualified candidates in difficult to source areas of the business, including internet options, internal referral programs, social networking, direct recruiting, etc.
- Partners with managers to better understand department or branch needs and provides assistance in arranging interviews and providing candidate feedback.
- Confers with managers to determine screening guidelines for resumes and candidates to ensure that potential candidates meet functional needs and requirements of the available position.
- Coordinates and participates in both external and internal Career Fairs.
- Provides backup for resume input, decline letters, etc. for HR Assistant.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, And Other Skills Required:
- High school diploma or GED required, undergraduate degree preferred.
- 3+ years of related recruitment experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to utilize personal computers and Windows driven programs including strong internet skills.
Established in 1975, Tri Counties Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ:TCBK) headquartered in Chico, California, providing a unique brand of customer Service with Solutions available in traditional stand-alone and in-store bank branches in communities throughout Northern and Central California.
The Bank provides an extensive and competitive breadth of consumer, small business and commercial banking financial services, along with convenient around-the-clock ATM, online and mobile banking access.
Tri Counties Bank has remained strong and profitable through a top-down commitment to its core values, sound business principles and responsible lending practices.
Our success is also based on our involvement in the communities we serve. The personal touch comes naturally to Tri Counties Bankers. You may recognize us at business, school and non-profit events, baseball games and local eateries, skiing in the mountains, boating on the lakes, and fishing the local streams or attending an event in The City or on the peninsula.