To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1 Royal Purple Lane
Porter, TX 77365
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Manager
Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. • Porter, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Calumet Specialty Products partners, L.P. is a leading independent producer of high-quality, specialty hydrocarbon products. Our product lines include both naphthenic and paraffinic oils, aliphatic solvents, synthetic lubricants, asphalt, fuels, white mineral oils, waxes, petroleum and hydrocarbon gels. Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. has one of the most diverse specialty hydrocarbon capabilities in the world.
Want to learn more? Go to www.calumetspecialty.com to learn all about our amazing line of products.
The Regional Sales Manager will manage reseller accounts in the automotive aftermarket in an assigned territory. Provide reseller’s employees at all levels of responsibility within their respective organizations with the sales tools, product training, and industry knowledge necessary to successfully increase sales of Calumet branded and non-branded products.
- Manage and direct distributor sales force and manufacturers’ representatives in assigned region to achieve sales and profit goals
- Regularly provide product training, sales training, and support to reseller employees at both the distributor and the jobber/dealer levels
- Identify, define and develop strategies for securing business opportunities within assigned region for all Calumet products
- Evaluate opportunities and define processes for multiplying own sales efforts
- Design and recommend sales programs and sets long and short-term sales strategies
- Implement and facilitate national programs within assigned region as directed and designed by Channel Sales Manager/ Director of Sales
- Foster positive working relations with reseller staff at all levels including the executive level and front-line employee level
- Leverage all marketing initiatives within assigned region to increase sales and cultivate relationships with distributors and dealers
- Aid wholesale distributors in soliciting and servicing potential jobber/dealer and commercial accounts
- Aid in recruitment and development of new distributors
- Provide Channel Sales Manager and Director of Sales with a quarterly sales report that includes information about recent activity and interaction with resellers, plans to maximize sales, industry trends and feedback
- Attend distributors’ sales and marketing conferences as deemed appropriate
- Associate’s degree or equivalent years of experience in the field
- Understanding of general lubrication-specific experience, certifications
- Ability to travel within North America extensively
- Passport and good driving record
- Solid understanding of all Calumet resources, services and abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize tasks and deadlines
- Excellent communications skills used in building customer relationships
- Ability to work autonomously and to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Must be computer literate and have experience working with Microsoft programs and sales CRM/database programs
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the retail and commercial aftermarket
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
- Pay Type Salary