Throw some sun on your career and join one of the fastest growing companies in the country that’s ranked #1 nationwide in customer satisfaction by SolarReviews.com and named Utah's 2018 Best of State for Solar Technology! The Blue Raven Sales Onboarding Coordinator should be able to communicate effectively with sales managers, sales representatives, and co-workers. They should balance their time with not only onboarding new sales reps to company systems but be able to answer emails that come in and inbound phone calls as well as completing daily audits and other tasks. Strong multi-tasking, adaptability and problem-solving skills are required. They must create solutions with minimal direction and see them through to completion. This is a varied role with strong potential for growth.
Responsibilities of the Sales Onboarding Coordinator:
Candidates must have a high attention to detail and be resilient when faced with challenges in order to:
- Complete audits and reports to ensure department is organized and to ensure sales reps are onboarded correctly.
- Answer emails and phone calls and texts from sales managers and new sales reps needing helping navigating through the onboarding process and assisting with help as needed
- Assist in onboarding and offboarding new sales reps to all company’s programs
- Have a developed understanding of our software tools
- Communicate effectively, professionally, and with great customer service (polite, engaging, patient, respectful), while keeping in mind time constraints
- Coordinate various aspects of the sale, as needed
- Have at least a base-line knowledge of operations within the company
- Contribute ideas to process improvement (problem solving)
Qualifications of the Sales Onboarding Coordinator:
A strong candidate will be able to show a track record of:
- Effective and professional communication skills via phone, email, and text
- Great attention to detail and ability to focus and home in our daily work
- Basic customer service skills
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, SharePoint, Excel, Power BI, etc.)
- Strong time management skills and remain organized even during our busiest times
- Versatile and adaptable when faced with new challenges and changing environment and policies
- Be a go-getter who is willing to take on responsibility, solve issues, and create results
- Work as a team, encourage others, and expect hard work
- Sacrifice time or energy as needed for the team
- Full-time (There is some flexibility with start/end times)
- Basic understanding of excel
- 1+ year(s) of onboarding experience or experience working with sales reps
- Experience working in a team environment
- Proven track record in problem-solving
- Starting $12-$15/hr
- Medical, Dental and vision coverage
Blue Raven Solar - Residential Solar Company:
Blue Raven Solar is a national leader in residential solar, and we are ranked #1 nationwide in customer satisfaction by SolarReviews.com. When Blue Raven Solar first started in 2014, there were 3 of us working out of a basement. Today, just 3 short years later, there are more than 400 members of the Blue Raven family nationwide.
Our mission is to make homeowners’ lives better by saving them money, while increasing their reliance on clean and abundant renewable energy. We accomplish this by providing a world class customer experience through an innovative, reliable process and a speedy, high-quality installation.
Blue Raven Solar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to you and all other persons without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Blue Raven participates in E-Verify.
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Process Improvement