At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customersâ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Weâre looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youâll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally.Â Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital.Â We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) delivers a comprehensive suite of banking, capital markets and advisory solutions, including a full complement of sales, trading and research capabilities, to corporate, government and institutional clients. We focus on our clients' overall financial needs, with consideration and respect for their total relationship with Wells Fargo.
The Client Service Consultant will be responsible for providing Foreign Exchange consulting and service support to consumers, businesses, banks, external partners, and internal departments.Â The position may have transaction pricing responsibility for adjustments in profitability per transaction.Â The majority of the shift is on the phone, with little outbound calling.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring a positive customer experience on each and every interaction
- Accurately processing sales, purchases, and return transactions in an efficient manner
- Maintaining departmental customer service levels at all times
- Providing accurate information concerning rates, fees, currency information, and delivery times
- Researching customer order inquiries by coordinating with appropriate departments
- Maintaining current awareness and understanding of, and comply with, appropriate banking regulations, internal policies, procedures, and sales/service tracking
- Maintaining current knowledge of all products and services offered through Foreign Exchange
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unitâs risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Hours -9am to 6pmRequired Qualifications
Salary - 38,000 a year
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: client services, financial services, or call center, demonstrated through work, military, or education
- Ability to work in a fast-paced action oriented environment
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to understand client concerns, questions, and problems then identify appropriate solutions
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high pressure phone queue environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- 2+ years of banking sales, sales support, and client support experience
- Good math skills
- Knowledge and understanding of foreign exchange (FX) operations
- A BS/BA degree or higher in accounting, finance, or economics
- Hogan experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the SVT (Store Vision Teller) system
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.