Mission of Security Customer Care Specialist: Our Customer Care Specialist position is an opportunity to put your communication, problem solving, and superior service skills to work while providing valuable information and resources to the people we serve.
*Shift= 3:30pm-Midnight Monday-Friday, Every other Saturday from 2pm-11pm*
- Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding basic information, billing, and/or contract questions, as well as other information the customer may need.
- Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions.
- Establishes and develops strong and effective relationships with Customers by providing consistently high levels of service; responds in a timely and thorough manner to exceed customer expectations.
- Exercises discretion and judgment in determining and implementing appropriate actions to resolve complex customer issues and achieve first contact resolution.
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
- Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
- Clarifies Customer requirements by asking, probing, and confirming understanding of requirements or problems.
- Required to meet department goals and expectations.
- Solving challenging problems for customers that impact their needs
- Fully proficient in all key areas; performs many complex functions required by the Customer Care position.
Background and Minimum Years Experience
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Computer literate with the ability to learn DEFENDERS software applications and supporting systems
- Minimum 2 years of call center experience required
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience required
- Must complete and pass a pre-employment drug/background check.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience resolving issues in a customer service environment
- Enthusiastic, high energy, positive approach to solving problems
- Quality focused decision making skills
- If found to be qualified for the next step of our process, you may receive an email and/or text message from our DEFENDERS Talent Attraction team. #CB1
Server (Computer Science)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-3755
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.