We are hiring for Maintenance Mechanic – Tire & Lube Technicians!
ITS ConGlobal is HIRING IMMEDIATELY with offers on the spot!
Paid Training, Great Benefits, and Competitive Pay!
Starting Pay $21.67 - $27.89 Depending on Experience!
Maintenance Mechanic – Tire and Lube TechnicianDo you like working outdoors? Are you looking for a career in the railroad industry? Are you looking for a career with great growth opportunities instead of just a job? If you have Automotive Repair, Automotive Maintenance, or Automotive Tire Service experience - we would like to talk to you! All you need to be successful in this role is Automotive Knowledge, Driver’s License, and a good work ethic!
Maintenance Mechanic – Tire and Lube Technician
- Conducts routine/scheduled maintenance on railroad leased/owned containers and chassis
- Repairs equipment in accordance with railroad, IEP, manufacturer & FMCSA guidelines
- Documents repairs according to an established reporting system, verbally and in writing
- Repairs tires, brakes, lights, landing leg and framework
- Performs light welding when required
- Other duties as assign
What We offer:
Competitive pay, Benefits include Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, Career Advancement Opportunities, Paid Training and much more!
- Minimum of 1-year verifiable mechanic experience in ANY industry
- Minimum of 1-year verifiable experience working on 50lbs commercial tires.
- Minimum of 1-year verifiable experience working Automotive Electrical wiring
- Ability to lift more than 50lbs
- Open availability (Nights, Weekends, & Holidays)
- Willingness to work in varying weather conditions
- Must have basic set of hand tools
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be willing to complete a drug screen, physical and background check
All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, color, religion, protected veteran status or national origin.
- Automotive Industry
- Electrical Wirings
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Monitoring And Installation Of Braking Systems