To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3423 Garfield Avenue
Commerce, CA 90040
- Monogram Aerospace
- Phone: (323) 722-4760
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Monogram Aerospace • Commerce, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Company: Monogram Aerospace Fasteners
Primary Location: 3423 S Garfield Avenue, Commerce, CA 90040 USA
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Monogram Aerospace Fasteners, part of TriMas Aerospace, is the leading designer, developer and manufacturer of permanent blind bolts and temporary fasteners used in commercial, business and military aircraft construction and assembly. Monogram, as a recognized leader in blind bolt technology, remains committed to leading the industry in the manufacturing of innovative fasteners and solving unique problems for our customers.
We are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join our team in Commerce, CA. The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for planning, directing and coordinating manufacturing processes in the industrial plant.
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer
• Conducts analytical studies on engineering proposals to develop design for products
• Analyzes research data and proposed product specifications to determine feasibility of product proposal
• Confers with research and other engineering personnel and prepares design modifications as required
• Consults with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods
• Prepares or directs preparation of product or system layout and detailed drawings and schematics
• Directs and coordinates manufacturing or building of prototype product or system
• Plans and develops experimental test programs
• Analyzes test data and reports to determine if design meets functional and performance specifications
• Evaluates engineering test results for possible application to development of systems or other uses
• Uses computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering and design tasks
• Uses their ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
Required Qualifications of the Manufacturing Engineer
• Minimum of 5 year's engineering experience
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent from a four-year college or university in Engineering discipline
• Previous experience in the Aerospace Industry
Preferred Qualifications of the Product Engineer:
• Prior experience with Fasteners
Monogram is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.