To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Westmont, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Accounting Associate I
JLL • Westmont, IL
Posted 10 days ago
Senior Accountant – Westmont, IL
We are currently seeking a Senior Accountant for our Corporate Solutions Client Finance team based in Westmont, IL Our Corporate Solutions Client Finance Group is the preferred provider of globally consistent, integrated real estate financial solutions. With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences in a team oriented environment. Our Senior Accountant works under the supervision of a Finance Manager and is highly interactive with our clients and JLL account teams.
What this job involves:
- Produce accurate and timely financial statements including performing period end close activities.
- Provide insightful variance analysis and commentary to drive profitable growth and mitigate risks.
- Facilitate the preparation of budgets and forecasts by partnering with JLL facility managers and account leadership.
- Prepare management fee calculations in compliance with contract terms.
- Actively participate in client and JLL internal meetings to review financial results and performance metrics.
- Coordinate purchase order and invoice processing activities with JLL facilities management.
- Coordinate expense reviews with cross functional business partners.
- Contribute on a variety of client projects and ad hoc analysis.
- Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage the bank account and reconcile bank statements on a timely basis. Follow-up on all outstanding items monthly.
- Prepare client funding requests. Reconcile funding vs. actual expenditures.
PAYABLES AND RECEIVABLES
- Prepare and track accrual entries.
- Prepare and properly document journal entries.
- Track Accounts Receivable and ensure the objectives are met - oversee maintenance and research on past due AR.
- Ensure compliance with both JLL Internal Audit and Client Accounting Services SOCR internal review standards.
Sound like you? Before you apply it’s worth knowing what we are looking for:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 2-5 years of accounting experience
- Strong analytical, organizational, and coordination skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MBA or CPA a plus
What you can expect from us:
You’ll join a collaborative, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.