The District Manager is responsible for building brand loyalty and brand value while achieving sales objectives for a district within an established expense budget. Assign field sales persons within assigned area is to maximize selling opportunities to meet annual sales objectives. Identifies and evaluates new or emerging trends in competitive activity, and trains, motivates and evaluates field sales persons.
- Responsible for Merchandisers, Account Managers and the Delivery team in the MO area.
- Monday through Friday with availability to work on some weekends.
- Ability to use your own vehicle to travel around the territory as needed.
- Develop and maintain customer account contacts to increase product availability within assigned market.
- Monitor business activities to ensure compliance with contractual agreements.
- Develop action plans to ensure achievement of annual objectives.
- Develop customer programs designed to improve consumer’s visibility of branded products.
- Identify key decision makers for account management and contacts to coordinate the use of marketing programs, point of sale materials and sales promotion programs.
- Audit account sales records to verify coverage information is accurate and that key contacts are listed.
- Adjust coverage responsibilities to ensure successful achievements of goals and objectives for targeted program initiatives.
- Manage and operate within the established operating and marketing budgets by reporting and tracking all activity.
- 3 years of territory sales or sales related experience
- 3 years experience with Microsoft Office
Company Overview & EEO Statement
- Valid driver's license
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.