To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dayton, OH 45424
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
AJILON • Dayton, OH
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bilingual Customer Service Job in Dayton, OH
Ajilon is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Position in Dayton! As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative, your responsibilities include:
• Educate and assist customer base on company website, products and services
• Resolve customer concerns in a quality oriented way to produce a positive outcome
• Provide customer feedback to department for new product and resource development
• Accurate notation of each customer interaction to ensure complete customer history recorded
• Knowledgeable point of contact for both new and existing customers
• Handle complex requests with patience and professionalism and empathy
• Review and resolve situations in a timely manner by identifying customer concerns
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency and dedication to exceed customer expectations and earn loyalty through accuracy, efficiency, courtesy and knowledge
• Listens actively and intently to gain a full understanding of the call; acknowledges key points and asks appropriate questions; interprets verbal cues to identify underlying concerns and motivations
• Able to type 40 WPM+ with accuracy
• Detail-oriented, organized and a strong ability to follow tasks through to completion
• Solid work ethic with a positive attitude• Bilingual, fluent in English and Spanish Required Experience:
• Minimum of 2 years experience working in high volume Call Center / Contact Center environment
• Knowledge of Printing or Wide Format experience a real plus• High School Diploma or GED
This position is an immediate need! For an immediate interview, please submit your resume for The BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE ROLE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour