To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Augusta, GA 30905
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Cleared Administrative Assistant
Scientific Research Corp • Augusta, GA
Posted 17 days ago
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Construct and maintain content of web pages
• Establish and maintain email distribution listsProvide briefing standardization, classification, and format review for communication products
• Design, develop, and provide document control on web pages using web content management system (e.g. Microsoft SharePoint)
• Analyze internal and external customer requirements to ensure communication needs are met
• Draft, edit, and publish materials and corporate level briefings and publications
• Modify media communications and prepare written, visual, audible, and other media
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Microsoft SharePoint DESIRED SKILLS
• High Proficiency in Microsoft SharePoint programming/editing
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TS/SCI POLY CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job ID: 5000316985406
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.