Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Construct and maintain content of web pages
• Establish and maintain email distribution listsProvide briefing standardization, classification, and format review for communication products
• Design, develop, and provide document control on web pages using web content management system (e.g. Microsoft SharePoint)
• Analyze internal and external customer requirements to ensure communication needs are met
• Draft, edit, and publish materials and corporate level briefings and publications
• Modify media communications and prepare written, visual, audible, and other media
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Microsoft SharePoint DESIRED SKILLS
• High Proficiency in Microsoft SharePoint programming/editing
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TS/SCI POLY CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Setting Up Files