To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Albuquerque, NM
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AMRI • Albuquerque, NM
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Albany Molecular Research Inc. provides global contract research and manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
Performs a wide variety of tasks related to physical plant construction, installation, alteration, maintenance and repair
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspects, repairs, and maintains building systems and production support equipment.
- Performs work in any of the following areas; maintenance, electrical work, heating and refrigeration maintenance, metal work, painting, pest control, pipefitting, plumbing, sheet metal work, welding, and related mechanical and trade work.
- Works cooperatively with and maintains relationships with employees and other professionals within the specific area of responsibility.
- Attends meetings and participates on committees as required.
- Works overtime as needed.
- Completes assigned jobs as identified on work orders.
- Completes PM’s by assigned due dates.
- Performs other duties as assigned or directed by the immediate supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Access, as this individual will perform work within these systems on a routine basis.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
EPA refrigerant usage certification
Maintain gown certification.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated knowledge of standard methods, practices, tools and materials used in several maintenance trades.
- Demonstrated knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions of the maintenance trades.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work within established schedules.
- Ability to complete assignments by demonstrating initiative.
- Ability to identify emergency situations and report to appropriate personnel.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with plant maintenance, engineering staff and other departments as needed.
- Ability to work well independently or as a team.
- Ability to work at heights.
Shift: 12 Hour Night