To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sunnyvale, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Career Opportunities at Nelson • Sunnyvale, CA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Number: 2135424
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives to work with our Latin American client base in a 6-month Contract role working with one of the largest search engines.
- Provide clear solutions to client/partners
- Serve as a consultant to internal cross-functionally stakeholders
- Work with Area Manager to provide clarity around executing upgrades
- Work with Program Managers to drive efficiencies and scale
- Identify key metrics to evaluate data both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Streamline operational workflow by identifying and eliminating bottlenecks
- Assist in sharing information with Area Managers to help foresee any possible relationship strains that can occur with existing clients
- React to client business needs and adapt internal procedures to provide services
- Account Renewal Administration
- Manage daily renewal opportunities in Salesforce
- Support account managers in weekly forecasting
- Build and maintain vendor relationships
- Manage customer contacts to increase productivity levels
- Track user-support history over time to anticipate customer needs and uncover potential upsell opportunities for Area Managers
- Professional working proficiency in English as well as Spanish or Portuguese.
- Proficient in G Suite Applications
- Clear written and verbal communication skills; confident interacting with customers
- Nice to have skills:
- Proven ability to deliver results, ideally within a sales environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively; thrives on change in a fast-paced global team
- Ability to interact professionally with key stakeholders and partners
- Previous experience working with Salesforce
Pay Rate: $19 - 22 per hour DOE
To be considered for this position, please send your resume
For more than 45 years, we've been passionate about helping people find jobs they love - rewarding jobs that further career goals. At Nelson, we partner with companies that have outstanding reputations. Working with innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies, our skilled recruiters have access to opportunities beyond what you can find on your own. With Nelson, you'll get the most out of your career. Together, we'll set career goals and find you a position where your skills shine. For a full listing of jobs, go to: www.nelsonjobs.com http://www.nelsonjobs.com/ and click "Find Work."