Division Director RH Finance and Accounting
The primary responsibility of the Division Director is to maintain a consistent above average PDA, provide business generation leadership, motivation and direction to the staffing professionals whom he/she supervises, participate in the recruitment of new hires, and effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
Key Core Competencies:
Results and Execution (Drive & Operational Execution)
- Drive revenue generating activities/divisional performance.
- Execute operational focus areas.
- Meet productivity standards, individual and staff LOB.
- Effectively manage time, plan and multi-task.
- Make quality decisions.
- Reach target PDA, individual and staff LOB.
- Attract and source.
- Train, develop and retain staff.
- Achieve pricing goals.
- Expert knowledge of technology.
- Quickly recognize and act upon business trends on daily/weekly basis.
- Effective communication (feedback, difficult messages and expectations)
- Promote a culture of collaboration.
- Motivate, inspire and lead by example.
- Provide recognition and celebrate successes.
- Manage change efforts.
- Facilitate resolution with internal staff, clients and candidates.
- Conduct effective meetings.
- Lead customer retention and expansion strategy.
- Build customer loyalty by providing superior service.
- Execute and differentiate Core 4 principles.
- Leads with character, builds trust, respect and credibility through actions and behaviors.
- Promote and support an inclusive work environment where diversity and inclusion is championed.
- Aware of and accepts responsibility for own actions and behaviors.
- Create a positive, collaborative team culture.
- Strives to understand and support others.
- Follow through on commitments.
- Treats others fairly and consistently.
Business and HR Responsibilities:
- Business generation, revenue and pricing goals: Based on location.
- # of divisions: 1 division.
- Total Headcount: up to 4 including division director.
- 1+ years staffing and/or management or equivalent experience required.
- Proven performance in staffing professional role.
- Demonstrated success in business generation, leading and driving business development.
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, databases and other technology systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferred
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
Watch this URL blocked - click to apply to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet