To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hebron, KY 41048
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Galerie Au Chocolat • Hebron, KY
Posted 1 month ago
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Description Overview:
The Marketing Manager will provide leadership of and be responsible for overseeing/managing all aspects of line development for assigned season including but not limited to overall strategy, profitability and on-time delivery. This individual acts as the primary day to day liaison with Sales to ensure that all contract points and branding are followed and that our product initiatives are aligned to sales targets. This individual will focus on driving sales and profits by analyzing market and company data to develop and execute strong marketing and product development strategies, including brand positioning statements, product line plans, product development strategies, P.R. programs, merchandising plans, packaging strategies and promotional programs. This person will leverage their knowledge and understanding of marketplace trends and competition to innovate the product category. Furthermore, he/she will work closely with, Sales, Design, Product Development, Purchasing, Graphics and Operations to meet trade and consumer needs as well as drive the development of creative, high quality/profitable products.
- Manage the preparation and review/analysis of brand by season by customer by reviewing history of season and or customer to include product placement, on hand inventory, competition and trends to support new product line planning.
- Understanding of primary business points in each licensing agreement.
- Assist in the development of Marketing Vision, Goal, Strategy and Line Plan
targeted at achieving overall brand objectives for each season/customer.
- Manage and communicate all product line needs/requirements to all team members (Design, PD, Packaging, Purchasing, Quoting and Sales).
- Manage approval process for product line from concept to completed product including but not limited to art/graphics, prototypes, samples and packaging.
- Assist in the development of necessary sales and marketing materials to support product line introduction.
- Manage key calendar planning dates to ensure on-time delivery.
- Lead the development of new product lines. Develop the strategic plans to meet the business objectives. Establish specific pricing, productivity and gross margin objectives for each line.
- Measure each season's performance against specified financial goals and objectives.
- Work within the established company processes to ensure providing great customer service to our internal “customers” and that the seasonal lines meet retailer expectations and company seasonal sales goals.
- Meet critical calendar dates by ensuring that process is flowing and key players are meeting their deadlines. Sponsor meetings, brainstorms etc. as needed.
- Manage and assist in the development of line plans for each season that incorporate sales history, actual gross margin by item and top account, competitive shops and Galerie strategies.
- Knowledgeable of inventory status and know what % is sell-out vs. new/carryover. Work with sales and determine a liquidation strategy.
- Regularly shop the stores for new trends and for competitive review.
- Line closing: ensure that every detail is accounted for and that the line is ready to sell. Make sure all artwork, colorways and pricing has been finalized. Conduct item review (styleout) with the entire team making sure the kit reflects accurate information and the BOM can be built based on supplied information.
- Travel overseas as needed to visit key vendors, resource new product concepts and techniques and to bring closure to product lines.
- Publish seasonal competitive shop overview following field visits with assigned brand team.
- Manage and oversee approval of all product and production samples.
- Manage and oversee the approval of all artwork and coordinate with Sales for account specific labels.
- Participate in key account appointments as needed to gain greater insight into what each customer is looking and to convey strategies and support for trends and lines from Galerie.
- 4 year college degree preferably in marketing or related area.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Photoshop, and Outlook. Knowledge of PowerPoint is helpful.
- Minimum of 4-6 years in a marketing, brand management of similar capacity in a CPG, retail, food and beverage, or other tangible product category.
Salary negotiable based on experience
Health, dental, vision, 401K with a matching component……for you and the family!
Galerie is a leader in design, manufacture, and distribution of candy, confectionery and gift items domestically and globally.
We have a very trendy, casual, and fun working environment with such amenities as yoga classes twice a week, company bicycles, therapeutic massage, and other cool distractions (…and candy!).
More importantly we are growing and expanding which means we are a great career choice for people who take action, who like to get things done, and not be tangled up in corporate bureaucracy.