Do you want to get into a results-driven, entrepreneurial, growing healthcare solutions company?
Break into medical sales at Medline Industries in the Post-Acute market where our customers are Skilled Nursing Facilities, Home Health Agencies, Hospice Agencies, Assisted Living Facilities and other relevant segments. Why Medline?
- 53+ years of consecutive growth
- 550,000+ products and counting
- More than 20,000 employees spanning the globe
- No.1 privately held manufacturer & distributor of health care products in the U.S.
- 1,600 and growing sales representatives across the continuum of care
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Rx plan
- 401K with company match
%26middot; Why Medline Sales?
- Lucrative Incentive Driven Earnings Potential
- Proven Training Infrastructure
- Entrepreneurial Work Environment
- Company Credit Card, Cell Phone, and Laptop
- Flexible Paid Time Off
Medline Industries, Inc. has an immediate opening for a talented Account Manager to assist in the management of our Post-Acute Care Sales accounts located out of Orange County, CA
. We are seeking a dynamic, hardworking, individual capable of working within a medical environment. You must be people-oriented with strong inter-personal skills and the ability to work independently. If you possess an entrepreneurial spirit; have excellent organization and communication skills; and enjoy reaping the rewards of your efforts, we encourage you to apply. The position reports to the field Division or Region Sales Manager. Responsibilities include:
- Complete task management in largest post-acute corporate account customers
- Attain profitability improvement by executing product substitutions.
- Establish and maintain customer relations within all departments in corporate accounts
- Communication and follow up of service issues with resolution in a timely basis
- Sell new item categories and customer programs
- Review reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to identify selling opportunities and monitor sales progress at the individual account level
- Perform account level collaborative business reviews
- Collaborate between customer service, sales administration and sales management to complete job functions
- Manage pricing and service related activities
- Control vendor managed inventory as needed
- Manage customer agreements; working with vendors, Medline%26rsquo;s product divisions, Medline%26rsquo;s contracting division, group purchasing organization and the customers.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships; including conducting team meetings with both the customer and the sales reps
- Support and work with all dedicated service managers and specialists for your areas
- Perform cross referencing activities
- Identify new account and new business opportunities
- Bachelors degree
- 1-4 years of account management experience
- Proven ability to manage full life cycle projects and bring projects in on time
- Proven ability to be proactive
- Experience successfully working with customers
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a detail focused, results oriented environment.
- Skilled in problem solving techniques.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Looking to work as part of a team
- Interested in advancement opportunities
- Strong customer service experience
- Ability to deal with difficult situations in a positive manner
%26middot; The following computer proficiencies are required:
o MS Excel (Intermediate/Expert)
o MS Office (Intermediate/Expert)
o MS Word (Intermediate/Expert)
o SAP (Desirable, but not necessary)
Customer Relationship Management