To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Cepheid • US-Nationwide
Posted 17 days ago
This job exists to provide to the Government Affairs Department, primarily to Reimbursement and Market Access. The successful candidate will assist on a wide variety of internal and external collaborative projects including the development of payer relation tools of diagnostic testing for infectious disease.
This person will understand the Physician Office laboratory Market reimbursement as well as Hospital Outreach reimbursement.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the development of reimbursement tools and or power point presentations
- Assists in managing relationships both internal and external collaborators on projects
- Able to be flexible
- Assist in the preparation of dossiers for Cepheid products and payors
- Support sales with customer and payor questions
- Provide feedback to the GA team on Physician Office Laboratory requests or concerns
- Provide feedback to the GA team on Hospital Outreach and Laboratory requests or concerns
- Able to co-interface with Cepheid representatives, distributor representative, physician office and Hospital Laboratory teams on billing or policy questions
Education or Experience (in years):
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Healthcare related field or equivalent combination of education an experience to perform at this level. Or recent graduate from a Healthcare related field.
- Minimum of 1-2 years direct related experience.
Knowledge and skills:
- Moderate knowledge of Government Healthcare, patient population management or disease burden, as well as working knowledge of reimbursement processes.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate technical and non-technical information to scientific and non-scientific colleagues.
- Preferred laboratory background or healthcare, payor relations
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, excel, power point
- (Delete this requirement if position is NOT in Manufacturing and/or is not applicable) Must be able to lift 25 lbs. Must be able to stand for several hours. Work may involve repetitive arm/wrist motions.
- Ability to travel 20%
Danaher Corporation Overview