At The Imagine Group, we go beyond print to help our clients deliver game-changing visual communications from concept to delivery that set the standard for our industry. The first step in this process is hiring great employees. For more than 30 years, The Imagine Group has established itself as one of the most influential and innovative visual communications companies in the industry. Let’s Imagine a better way together.
The Material Handler is responsible for locating incoming warehouse inventory and fulfilling timely and accurate delivery of stock to the requesting departments including production, kitting and fulfillment.Shift: M-Th 6:00am - 4:25pmResponsibilities:
- Pull order requests and deliver to requested area in a timely and accurate manner
- Locate product physically and electronically
- Put away inventory in accordance with warehousing procedures
- Fill out paperwork as required
- Ensures inventory accuracy in all transactions
- Ensures product is labeled and packaged in accordance to Imagine! Print Solutions specifications
- Communicate issues and discrepancies to supervisor and/or manager
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and work areas
- Assist in Receiving as needed or directed by manager
- Relocates physically and electronically
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in working in a warehouse role a must
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Ability to operate lift trucks safely and efficiently.
- Good judgment and decision-making ability are necessary.
- Previous knowledge of warehouse operations
- Ability to communicate/understand written as well as oral instructions.
- Basic math skills and knowledge of simple computer operations
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to visually inspect all work for defects and distinguish colors.
- Frequent reaching, bending, climbing, kneeling, crouching, and stooping.
- Manual dexterity for repetitive work.
- Frequent walking and standing.
- Chemicals: N/A
- Travel: N/A
In addition to competitive wages, The Imagine Group offers a rich benefits package for our full-time employees (30+ hours a week) including health insurance, 401(k) retirement plan and match, generous paid time off, and much more!
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We participate in E-Verify.
- Decision Making
- Fine Motor Skills
- Forklift Truck
- Stock Control