To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sterling Heights, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Spark • Sterling Heights, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Admin - Clerical
About the Company
Spark Talent Acquisition is a Michigan-headquartered recruiting and staffing company that connects great talent with great employers. We understand that finding a new position can be stressful and identifying top talent can be challenging. For us to maximize successful placement and retention, we start by listening to and understanding each of our clients. We believe in face to face interaction and having a solid understanding of our client’s business before placement. We pride ourselves in team development as it matches our purpose as an organization to continually create career opportunities.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools such as Microsoft Excel.
This is a full-time, long term opportunity!
- Responsible for setting up meetings
- Use Microsoft Excel to prepare reports
- Maintain appropriate filing systems
- Use office equipment to promote organization
- At least 1-year recent experience in administration
- Experience with Microsoft programs including Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
What We Offer
- Assorted benefits packages that include medical, dental, vision, 401k, Paid time off and pet insurance that start on the 1st day of your employment
- National network of clients/companies in a variety of industries
- Competitive wages based on experience levels
- Experienced and specialized recruiters that have a strong passion for client service and identifying opportunities
Job ID: JS74071558214775
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.