ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Strategic Account Executive on Strategic Group Partners assigned to you.
- Travel (where appropriate) to support Strategic Account Executive and to develop relationships with franchise dealers.
- Develop relationships with Field Managers for Dealer Groups (Regional Finance and Insurance Directors).
- Present and communicate company products and services to all levels of management within Franchise Dealerships.
- Follow up on credit applications submitted, communicate counter offers to dealership, and follow credit submission through to underwriting.
- Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from telephone calls for franchise dealers
- Prepare presentations and proposals for all levels of management within the Franchise dealership
- Develop and maintain and grow current client and potential client relationships within the Strategic Group Partners
- Constant communication with Franchise dealers on current promotions, marketing information, and training documents
- Train dealers on proper documentation needed for fast-funding of contract.
- Train dealers on proprietary web enabled deal submission platform – with the goal to have dealer completely versed in managing their credit application submissions.
- Call and close Buy Program runs from Strategic Accounts and convert them into funded deals for Westlake Financial.
- Increase producing dealer base by effectively marketing, and selling Westlake’s products.
- Seek out new Strategic Account relationships and sign new groups to the SA platform.
- Build strong rapport with key management level individuals at SA dealerships.
- Attend quarterly meetings of SA accounts and present to large dealer groups.
- Travel to markets across the country 1-2 times per month to visit SA dealers.
- Partner with Dealer Account Managers and jointly visit dealers and train DAM’s how to maximize SA relationships.
- Coordinate with Regional Sales Managers on key potential markets and visit strategies.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & LICENSES:
• Internal candidates must be have a 30 deal/month average over the past three months, and must be employees in good standing.
• Mastery level of knowledge of Westlake’s products and services • Proven ability to be successful selling to Franchise dealerships.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Willingness to travel (15%) • Strong Powerpoint and Excel skills are a major plus
• Four-year college degree a plus
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
*College Degree BA/BS Preferred
*Underwriting & Finance
*Auto Industry experience is a must.
*Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook)
We provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all Team Members (employees) and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, we complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our Team Members (employees) to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws; including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.