ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Strategic Account Executive on Strategic Group Partners assigned to you.
- Travel (where appropriate) to support Strategic Account Executive and to develop relationships with franchise dealers.
- Develop relationships with Field Managers for Dealer Groups (Regional Finance and Insurance Directors).
- Present and communicate company products and services to all levels of management within Franchise Dealerships.
- Follow up on credit applications submitted, communicate counter offers to dealership, and follow credit submission through to underwriting.
- Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from telephone calls for franchise dealers
- Prepare presentations and proposals for all levels of management within the Franchise dealership
- Develop and maintain and grow current client and potential client relationships within the Strategic Group Partners
- Constant communication with Franchise dealers on current promotions, marketing information, and training documents
- Train dealers on proper documentation needed for fast-funding of contract.
- Train dealers on proprietary web enabled deal submission platform – with the goal to have dealer completely versed in managing their credit application submissions.
- Call and close Buy Program runs from Strategic Accounts and convert them into funded deals for Westlake Financial.
- Increase producing dealer base by effectively marketing, and selling Westlake’s products.
- Seek out new Strategic Account relationships and sign new groups to the SA platform.
- Build strong rapport with key management level individuals at SA dealerships.
- Attend quarterly meetings of SA accounts and present to large dealer groups.
- Travel to markets across the country 1-2 times per month to visit SA dealers.
- Partner with Dealer Account Managers and jointly visit dealers and train DAM’s how to maximize SA relationships.
- Coordinate with Regional Sales Managers on key potential markets and visit strategies.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & LICENSES:
• Internal candidates must be have a 30 deal/month average over the past three months, and must be employees in good standing.
• Mastery level of knowledge of Westlake’s products and services • Proven ability to be successful selling to Franchise dealerships.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Willingness to travel (15%) • Strong Powerpoint and Excel skills are a major plus
• Four-year college degree a plus
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
*College Degree BA/BS Preferred
*Underwriting & Finance
*Auto Industry experience is a must.
*Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook)
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate in employment. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.