Join the leader in underground pipeline construction and get yourself a solid career with solid pay! Take the first step on your path to career advancement; Join Us - we’ve got work for the next 100 years!
Our Administrative Assistant under general supervision, performs skilled, varied, office administration duties in the fleet department. This position may perform general reception duties as well, such as filing and answering the office phone, and working daily with Microsoft and web based programs. Regular work hours include 7am to 4pm weekdays, at time weekend work may be required. Work hours may vary as business needs change.
- Excellent benefit package including Health Insurance as low as .23 cents per week
- Employer Health Saving Acct. contribution up to $1,600.00 per year
- Company 401(k) match: dollar for dollar on first 3% and $.50 on the dollar for the next 4%
- Dental and Vision as low as $5.45 per week
- 9 company paid holidays plus accrue PTO/Vacation time
• Data entry for Fleet management team
• Verification of information entered
• Maintain well-organized filing and tracking systems.
• Retrieval of documents or information, as required
• Able to cross train with other staff members
• Answer incoming calls in a professional manner
• Candidate will be expected to work in a warehouse environment
Education, Skills, Experience Needed
• High School diploma or GED
• A combination of accounting and/or related degree or 2 years accounting and/or office administration experience
• Typing and 10 key experience
• Previous experience in construction industry a plus
• Microsoft skills with extensive knowledge of Excel are preferred
- Work is performed in a typical indoor office environment
- Flexibility to work various schedules and stay late when necessary with little or no notice
- Must be able to read documents, use a computer, communicate verbally and in writing
- Mobility required within an office, warehouse and construction site environments
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 20 pounds
- Pass pre-employment, random, post-accident, and reasonable suspicion drug screens
- Provide valid US work authorization documents for E-Verify
- Satisfactory results of pre-employment background check results
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
This job description is subject to change at any time. It reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, and does not exclude or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Centuri and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Centuri will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process (e.g., accommodations for a test or job interview) if so requested.
Nearest Major Market: Baltimore
Setting Up Files