Certified Automotive Technician
White Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, LLC is looking for Chrysler, GM, and Ford Certified Technicians to join their industry leading Service Team! Relocation assistance available! Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded!
Serving the Roanoke Rapids, NC, area, our goal is to exceed client expectations every time they set foot on our property. We do everything we can to ensure their experience is fun and enjoyable. As we continue to expand each day, there is more than enough room for growth and advancement in your automotive career.
Competitive Pay & Relocation Assistance!
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay in line with rapidly changing technology
- Chrysler Certification highly preferred
- Automotive Repair Certification required
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Willing to commute or relocate to Roanoke Rapids, NC (Relocation Assistance Available)
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Competitive wages
- Relocation assistance available
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short- & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Professional working environment
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Heated Service Bays
Start your career as an automotive technician for White Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, LLC today.
- Automotive Industry
- Customer Satisfaction
- Monitoring And Installation Of Braking Systems
- Suspension (Vehicle)
- Technical Information