To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Providence, RI 02903
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Cashless Payments Finance Operations Manager; Electronic Payments
IGT • Providence, RI
Posted 2 months ago
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to join an emerging team with a startup mentality that is working on new product and services in the gaming and lottery industry? Then you may be the perfect candidate to join our expanding Cashless Payments team.
What IGT will do for you:
- At IGT you will have an opportunity to have a diverse career experience at a large international corporation and leading gaming technology and service provider
- On the Cashless Payments team, you are provided the opportunity to operate with an entrepreneurial approach and be a part of the movement to modernize the gaming and lottery industry
- As the lead for the Cashless Operations Team’s finance function, this position offers visibility and interaction with Sr. Management, Customers and 3rd Party vendors
- Position has support staff, currently of 1, and opportunity for future growth and development
- IGT offers excellent benefits including onsite gym, parental leave, 401K matching
What you will do for IGT:
- Reconcile multiple payment processor’s cashless reported sales to multiple host systems and bank accounts; investigating with third party payment service providers and/or IGT internal technology departments on discrepancies as necessary
- Serve as a Customer advisor on cashless accounting, reconciliation and settlement functions related to IGT products. Creating daily and weekly settlement statements to applicable customers for cashless activity
- Partner with finance and treasury on facilitating bank account openings and wire transfer requests utilizing internal control processes
- Monthly preparation complex system and bank account reconciliations for the cashless program
- Build and maintain accounting processes to increase automation, reduce report preparation time and improve timelines
- Document and manage technical and reporting requirements (business and operations related to cashless payments)
- Support technology cashless QA efforts through research of cashless test transactions and reports
- Support multiple implementations at one time and assume full responsibility for developing and delivering the financial operational infrastructure to support the cashless programs
- Support cashless program analysis and costing exercises through in-depth financial analysis and presentations
Our ideal team member would demonstrate:
- Self-leadership, an entrepreneurial spirit and ready to hit the ground running
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to drive results by managing multiple projects simultaneously, with high-quality results in a deadline-driven environment
- Related experience working with vendors and customers
- Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles
- Thorough experience with complex systems and reconciliations
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Holds a Bachelor's degree (preferably in Finance, Accounting, Business or Management) or equivalent experience
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.