• Review and execute office facilities service requests from service request systems
• Provide support on technical inquiries
• Coordinate with building staff on specific space needs
• Manage Facilities vendors for the office
• Build requisitions and review/approve invoices
• Coordinate new full-time needs and moves including deployment of laptops, desktops, monitors, docking stations, iPhones, office set up, badges, and keys.
• Maintain first aid kits
If interested, please email your resume to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
• Provide printer support and guidance for Video and Telecommunication Conferences.
• Order all office supplies and maintain par levels.
• Perform other duties as necessary
• Minimum of 5+ years of practical work facility management
• College degree preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft suite
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Apple I Phone
Complex Problem Solving