At World Fuel Services, our employees are the key to our global success. We are industry leaders due to the innumerable talents of our approximately 5000 strong professional team. Our people thrive in an entrepreneurial and culturally-diverse environment, where innovative thinking, collaboration and efficient execution are highly valued. Our high-performance culture is what allows us to drive sustained growth. Stronger together, we promote an environment where individuals can thrive.
When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 1 upper case letter, 1 number, and 1 special character.
World Fuel Services, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
C&I Fuels & Lubricants Account Executive (Sales)
The C&I Account Executive (AE) will work directly with our C&I Sales Executive(s) to effectively manage and grow an existing sales territory. AEs will strategize with our Sales Executives to gain additional share of wallet from our customers. AEs will also work with Sales Executives to manage the day-to-day business, add value, and resolve issues for our customers. This is an opportunity to work and grow with the world's leading global energy supplier. World Kinect Energy Services (WKES) has designed this role specifically to prepare our AEs to effectively manage their own territory with a career path that leads toward a future Sales Executive role.
* Learn the Industry, our Customer Solutions, Sales Process, Internal Company Processes, and our customer's needs.
* Prospect and identify new leads and opportunities within current customer base and sales territory.
* Manage the day-to-day business for our Sales Executives by building and maintaining relationships with our current customers to ensure that we meet and exceed our customer's expectations which includes conducting customer account reviews and regular goodwill visits.
* Collaborate with internal stake holders to resolve all customer issues such as pricing, billing, supply, logistics, operations, and customer service.
* Customer account set up(s) which could include new customer locations, bar coding, temporary tank placements, and the creation of route cards.
* Work with our operations & logistics department & vendors to assure customer tanks are set up, labeled, and placed properly.
* Work with contractors and vendors to manage on-site repairs and improvements.
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 1 to 3 years of experience in a customer facing role; energy/fuel industry experience not required.
* Possesses a resourceful, can-do, figure-it-out mentality with excellent problem-solving skills.
* Highly motivated and able to work with limited supervision.
* Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced team environment.
* Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask, and posses an ownership mentality that support and enables the ability to be decisive.
* Attention to detail and ability to meet strict deadlines.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, with a commitment to delivering superior customer service.
* Strong user capability with Microsoft Office products and CRM databases such as Salesforce.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Relationship Management