We are seeking Production Operators at our Thilmany Mill in Kaukauna.
* Entry level position starting at $22.00/hour!
* No experience necessary and paid on the job training!
* Operators average over $50,000 in the first year!
* Not just a job, but a career with many opportunities for advancement
Operators provide support to multiple departments by performing physical labor tasks such as assisting and/or operating paper mill equipment, including a variety of material handling equipment and tools, obtaining supplies for operators, performing general clean up around paper machines and other moving equipment.
We offer an industry leading compensation and benefits program, which includes
* Medical, dental, vision coverage
* Company provided life insurance and short-term disability
* Flexible spending accounts & HSA plans available
* Competitive 401(K) plan with company match and definde contributions
* Gainshare program
* Fitness center and Weight Watcher's membership reimbursement
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Ability to successfully pass a post-offer background check, drug screen and physical assessment
* Ability to work rotating 12-hour 2-2-3 shift schedule or rotating 8-hour southern swing (schedule is dependent on department). We do not have any straight shift openings all will entail a rotating shift.
* Overtime is required and built in to the schedule rotation
* Ability to work well with a team
* Physical Requirements include:
* Perform heavy work, defined as lifting 100 lb. maximum with help, with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 50 lbs
* Perform work while wearing a supplied air respirator (dependent on department)
* Work around fast-moving machinery
* Work at heights
* Drive a lift-truck type vehicle and operate hoists
* Work in a hot and humid environment
* Must follow Ahlstrom-Munksjö's manufacturing and hygiene processes, procedures and policies, as applicable to the position's areas of responsibility, in order to meet and maintain the safety, quality, and regulatory compliance requirements for each grade of paper.
* Work in a team and assist operators in all areas of production
* General cleanup around paper machines and other moving equipment
* Work with a high regard for safety of yourself and others and participate in safety improvements throughout the facility
* Assist with quailty inspections to ensure product meets customer specifications and standards
* Haul and hoist materials using powered industrial vehicles and cranes; load and unload material from machines
* Utilize technology/computers to track order production and product quality
Become part of the team! Equal Opportunity Employer (m/f/d/v/so)
Ahlstrom-Munksjö is a global leader in fiber-based materials, supplying innovative and sustainable solutions to its customers. Our mission is to expand the role of fiber-based solutions for sustainable everyday life. Our offering includes filter materials, release liners, food and beverage processing materials, decor papers, abrasive and tape backings, electrotechnical paper, glass fiber materials, medical fiber materials, diagnostics and energy storage solutions, as well as a range of specialty papers for industrial and consumer end-uses.
Our annual net sales is about EUR 3.1 billion and we employ some 8,000 people. Read more at www.ahlstrom-munksjo.com.
- Quality Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Team Working