To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6000 South 36th Street
Fort Smith, AR 72908
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Office Manager - Automotive Dealership
Harry Robinson Automotive Family • Fort Smith, AR
Posted 2 months ago
For immediate consideration, please apply online!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Harry Robinson Automotive Family is adding to our administrative team for our Ford dealership. We have a team environment, great benefits, and ongoing training with continuous support. If you re in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, and teamwork- now might be the time for you to join our team!
Office Manager - Job Responsibilities include:
- General ledger, payables, receivables
- Posts debits and credits properly
- Reconcile schedules
- Reconcile bank statements
- Manage floor plans and payoffs
- Prepare dealership financial statements, balance sheets, and income statements
- City, County, State, and Federal tax filings
- Provides accounting and financial support for business units
- Process warranty claims on a timely basis for franchise or customer
- Process all warranty paperwork to ensure proper documentation
- Reconcile all warranty receivables with payments through the appropriate accounting schedule
- Resubmit rejected claims properly
- Follows up on payment of outstanding claims
- Communicate warranty payments to ensure parts are returned to the factory, or distributor, or scrapped
- Files and maintains all service records as required by the warrantor
- Maintains a professional appearance and neat work area
- Other duties may be assigned
Office Manager - Job Requirements:
- Automotive accounting experience of at least one year
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Dependability and excellent attendance record
- Ability to solve issues in a professional and tactful manner
Office Manager - Job Benefits:
- Competitive Pay Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off (PTO)
Harry Robinson has the largest inventory of the premium brands Buick and GMC, and newly acquired Ford. In the last five years, we have grown from 60 full-time employees to over 80 full-time employees. We strive to provide our customers with the best experience possible during and after the sell.
We are so excited to have been chosen as a top dealership for customer experience by WomenCertified. It’s truly an honor to have been the only dealer in Arkansas chosen for this award. We celebrate the privilege of having served Fort Smith and the surrounding area since 1984!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.