Are you a creative individual who takes the initiative?
Do you have a passion for photography and sales?
Do you enjoy working with infants, children and adults?
Then…picture yourself here by joining the JCPenney Portraits team!
We are currently seeking a full-time Studio Manager.
Studio Manager Trainees attend paid training and are promoted to a Studio Manager role upon successful completion of the training program.
Our Studio Managers Enjoy:
* Employees in full-time studio management positions would be eligible for medical, dental, and life insurance benefits
* Fun working environment
* Paid photography and sales training
* Competitive pay and sales incentives
* Flexible schedules
* Host store and studio discount
The Studio Manager manages and leads the operation and staff of a portrait studio in a host environment. As a Studio Manager, you will…
* Provide remarkable customer service throughout the photographic, sale, and delivery experience
* Follow established operational processes for scheduling, hiring, training, selling, and photography.
* Manage performance and develop the skills of Team Members
* Accountable for the studio's ability to achieve results (sales average, customer satisfaction…)
The Skills You'll Bring:
* High school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience; college degree preferred
* 2+ years previous supervisory, retail, sales, service, or photography experience preferred
* Ability to work a varied schedule, including days, evenings, holidays, and weekends
* Strong communication and collaboration skills
* Ability to quickly develop rapport with children and adults
* Strong math and intermediate computer skills (e.g., navigation, data entry, and specifically Microsoft Excel)
A full job description will be available to interviewed candidates.
We are Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of a background check.
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it's the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Excel