$90000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
Robert Half has partnered with a local non-profit entity with prominent San Antonio roots to identify a controller to lead their team. Are you looking to lead a finance and accounting team in a continuously growing environment? Do you want to be a crucial team member in leadership for a San Antonio staple?
- Present executive committee and partners with monthly financial reports
- Comfortable handling responsibilities beyond formal job duties
- Collaborate with executive team and partners to make efficient and effective firm-wide operation possible
- Support punctual cash collection by managing the timing for monthly billing and other cash management techniques
- Manage monthly and annual close of income statement and balance sheet, the reconciliations of accounts, and G/L analysis
- Produce cash-flow reports, calculating cash needs at weekly and monthly intervals, and manage daily cash
- Assess deliverables of self and team to verify they meet client expectations
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts and monitor on a monthly basis
- Guide all operations of the finance department, including accounts payable, billings & collections, and payroll
- Evaluate, implement and streamline policies, procedures, controls and most methodologies
- Progressive accounting experience, including as a Controller preferred
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, or other business related field
- Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to build as well as deliver effective presentations
- Demonstrated knowledge of Annual Budget
- Solid understanding of grant accounting
- General familiarity with Preparing Non-Profit Tax Returns
- US GAAP experience highly preferred
- Leadership experience required
- Background working with Nonprofit Organizations
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Controller
for more information.
- Accounts Payable
- Balance Sheet
- Business Administration
- Cash Management