To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- Phone: 919/782-7440
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Clerical / Admin - Admin Assistant 2
Volt • San Francisco, CA
Posted 14 days ago
$0.00 - $19.90 /Hour
Accounting - Finance
Admin - Clerical
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Description:Position Summary
Responsible for providing administrative and clerical support for department managers and/ or staff. May take and deliver messages, provide information to callers, set up and maintain files, provide employees with office supplies, prepare and sort mail, perform word-processing assignments, proofread, and research and compile special reports. May operate automated office equipment and utilize software. Assists in the preparation of reports, graphs, and presentations using spreadsheet, graphic software, and/ or database applications. Acts as an information source on organization policies and procedures. Makes appointments and travel arrangements. May assist in establishing office policies and procedures, and coordinates special projects and department activities. May be assigned in various functional areas of the company. Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments.
- HS Diploma, Vocational Training or Equivalent. An AA degree is preferred.
- 8+ years advanced administrative support experience
- 3+ years of experience with PowerPoint
- 1+ years of experience with SharePoint
- 5 + years of experience with Calendar Management in Outlook
- Proven ability to use discretion and maintain high level of confidentiality
- Previous support experience in a legal department a plus
- Advanced knowledge of administrative support
- Highest level administrative support experience
- Ability to use automated office equipment
- Ability to follow difficult instructions, and maintain written records
- Strong interpersonal skills and highest level of computer literacy with command of office software including spreadsheets, word processing and database applications
- Ability to work under general direction, on multiple tasks with demanding timelines.
- Uses discretion and maintains high level of confidentiality
8:30am-5:30pm, M-F with some flexibility. Some OT is possible.
Job ID: 89539
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.