To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10036
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
QA / SDET Engineer
Kforce Technology • New York, NY
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is working with one of the fastest growing and a well-known brokerage firm in New York (NY). They are searching for a QA/SDET Engineer position will contribute to the continued evolution of the firm's Analytics application suite. Summary: The individual will work closely with the firm's Application development teams, the Product Management team, and the Client Experience teams to ensure timely delivery of high-quality software solutions spanning multiple technology platforms. The person will help deliver high quality software applications through the continuing development of automated tests as well as performing and leading manual tests. The individual must also possess strong intellectual curiosity and is expected to learn about the specific business domain of firm's application. Responsibilities:
- Identify risks and interdependencies prior to releases to minimize impact on daily business operations
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects to the team
- Own responsibilities for project status, meetings, reporting, scope changes, financials, administrative and technical issues
- 3-5 years of testing experience, 2+ years with automation
- Strong, proven Framework development for testing
- Must be hands-on with Selenium-Webdriver/Selenide
- Backend and webservices testing (Restful)- nice to have
- Well versed with Testing Strategy
- Agile Background (BDD, TDD)- nice to have
- Extensive knowledge of Jira
- CI Tools (Jenkins)
- Extend existing automation framework as well as create new one from scratch
- Able to work non-standard office hours to meet critical maintenance and release schedules
- Advanced knowledge of SQL or NoSQL DBs (SQL, Postgres)
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex problems independently
- Self-starter capability, ability to acquire new skills autonomously
- Demonstrably solid written and verbal communication skills to drive projects to successful conclusion
- Angular testing with Protractor is a plus
- Gherkin/Cucumber - JVM nice to have
- Financial Background with prime brokerage is a plus