To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbia, SC
- Jessica Crede
- Phone: 8037401314
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Engineering Technician
Aerotek • Columbia, SC
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Now hiring a Manufacturing Engineer Technician in West Columbia, SC.
Supports Manufacturing Engineering activities and providing Technical support in the development, implementation and maintenance of manufacturing methods by performing the following duties:
* Provide first line technical support (Jidoka response) for all Manufacturing activities from Material Pull to Pack
* Maintains Assembly documentation (Process Automation), SFDM setups, and Assembly equipment to the latest revision or operational specifications.
* Responsible for identifying and implementing manufacturing process improvements to improve productivity, workmanship and overall quality of the product
* Support of implementing Manufacturing Procedures per customer specifications ECN-Engineering Change Notices
* Develop, organize and update Manufacturing work areas, material flow, documentation and system setups for new Products and Features.
* Trains Technicians and Operators on new products, processes and equipment.
* Analyzes Quality and Jidoka data and implements changes to resolve Assembly problems.
* Actively support Lean Kaizen and SGA initiatives as a Team member representing Manufacturing Engineering
* Actively support Zero defect initiatives as a Team member representing Manufacturing Engineering
* 2 - 4 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment required
* Individual must be a quick learner and be effective at working in a multi-tasking environment
* Ability to perform job assignments with minimal supervision
* Experience in MSWord, Excel and Web based tools such as Frontpage and HTML
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply with updated resume, professional references and interview availability.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.