To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2175 North California Boulevard
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Envision Physician Services • Walnut Creek, CA
Posted 9 days ago
Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
Position Summary: The Practice Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and supporting our Anesthesia Practices in Walnut Creek Medical Center.
The Practice Coordinator acts as a resource to the Operations Leadership Team, hospital, providers, and patient community by assisting in the planning, execution and evaluation of special projects, strategic initiatives and various administrative tasks. Administrative tasks may include: maintaining and processing the necessary forms for Credentialing, Payroll, Human Resources, and Legal compliance. You will assist the Regional Practice Director, Vice President, Medical Director and Providers at the facilities as needed to ensure the timeliness of billing, schedules, contracts, certifications and deployment of key initiatives and projects.
- Adaptable with two or more years of related experience in business and/or healthcare administration; extensive physician interface is highly preferred.
- Professional level of verbal and written communication with strong customer service skills and the ability to communicate and work well in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while meeting established production and quality goals/metrics
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize work on a daily basis and follow up on open items in a timely manner
- Understanding of healthcare terminology and the compliance requirements of a hospital setting
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and web-based applications
- Strong physician relationship skills and ability to communicate confidently with hospital C-suite and/or physician group practice leaders
- Interface with other leaders in the Organization as needed to resolve issues and successfully implement Corporate and divisional goals and objectives
- Actively participate in Kaizen events to improve processes both internally and externally
- Plan and execute high level strategic initiatives and other projects at the direction of Director and Vice President
- Associate’s Degree and 2 or more years of related experience in a hospital setting or equivalent combination of education and experience; Bachelor’s Degree is highly preferred
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.