- Support the production of Electromechanical products
- Ensure that the production shop has the tools, documents (including BOM’s Routings, drawings) and processes required to assemble high quality products in a cost effective manner.
- Leads process improvement teams and proactively identifies opportunities for continuous improvement of our manufacturing processes
- Support Mechanical product manufacturing and product development
- Document new product, establishes manufacturing procedures, and helps to insure production release readiness
- Insure that documentation is complete and accurate for new and existing products
- Identify areas to improve manufacturing to increase throughput and productivity and a focus on standardization
- Assist the resolution of manufacturing issues including conducting failure analysis and corrective actions
- Initiate and track the implementation of ECNs (Engineering Change Notices)
- Perform component analysis and qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Strong experience with SAP
- Quality Improvement Experience (6 Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, ISO)
- Solid understanding of Manufacturing, and document control
- Experienced in manual and automated assembly technologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good mechanical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Safety conscious and comfortable working in an Industrial Manufacturing environment
- Previous Gearbox, motor or motor drive experience preferred
Resolve Quality Issue
Perform Statistical Analysis
Use Statistical Tool
Use Quality Tool
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-1299
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Automation goes blue – setting
ideas in motion.
As a globally active specialist
in machine automation, we support our customers in all phases of the machine
development process – from the initial idea to aftersales, from the control
system to the drive shaft, whether they want
to optimize an existing machine or develop a new one. With the solution
competence of more than 70 years of experience, Lenze is a strong partner at
its customers’ side.
Hardware, software and plenty
of "brainware" - the people at Lenze.
Our integrated, scalable
View the full profile
product and service portfolio covers the control level, field level and electromechanics
and ensures standardized data communication as well as connectivity to the
cloud. Tools and digital services enable secure data analysis right through to
new digital business models. Our international expert network has extensive
industry knowledge, which is the basis for individual and innovative machine
concepts. Our specialists are on the same wavelength as our customers and understand
their requirements, they also know what the machine operator needs. Together with
the customer they develop intelligent automation solutions that are tailored to
their requirements and ideas. Perfect for machine builders who need to bring
highly flexible, intelligent, networked and energy efficient machines to market
as quickly as possible.