About The Position:
The Knowledge Management Team Lead is primarily responsible for mentoring and providing analytic support to the team. The Team Lead is a resource to team members, providing assistance and support, answering questions, directing to resources and training on departmental processes, tools and systems. The Team Lead, in conjunction with department management, identifies training needs for staff members, and assists the department in reaching production and quality goals. Responsibilities include but are not limited to executing production jobs, report delivery, pre-release quality assurance, maintenance of all department activities, hands-on new development as well as support, maintenance, or enhancement of existing production processes. The Team Lead manages large-scale, cross-functional projects involving client engagement, provides analytic support to the team and leads analytic resources for enterprise objectives and strategic initiatives.
- Ensures production reports are accurate and delivered in a timely manner
- Provides timely response and resolution of emergency production questions, issues, and defects
- Adheres to production support and implementation processes
- Ensures production environment stability
- Provides analytical services for business data needs and makes recommendations for viable solutions
- Addresses data integrity issues as they arise
- Troubleshoots data issues, validates result sets, recommends and implements process improvements
- Effectively communicates with customers to elicit, capture, develop, and implement customer requirements
- Documents production process flows
- Works closely with Management to meet department production needs
- Leads and manages large-scale, cross-functional projects involving client engagement
- Acts as a mentor and leads by example. Guides, supports and advises junior members of the team
- Displays a positive, constructive, and helpful demeanor to assist team members and offer suggestions that improve processes, culture or working environment
- Assists management with identifying opportunities for staff improvement, high- performing team members, and training needs of team member
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned and required
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, business systems administration or related field is preferred.
Years and Type of Relevant Work Experience:
- Three years of work experience, with managed care experience required.
- Mastery of relational database concepts and two years’ experience with Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Must meet or exceed performance expectations in a Beacon SQL Developer II or III role for at least one year.
- Two years of hands-on Crystal Reports or SSRS experience and can demonstrate intermediate proficiency.
- Sophisticated business acumen and ability to solve complex problems related to Beacon clients.
Process Improvements (Business)
Coaching And Mentoring