Are you an exceptionally organized, self-motivated, and passionate person?
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as Administrative Support Staff in the Valley Human Services Outpatient program at Behavioral Health Network!
As a member of our Administrative Support Staff, you will interface effectively with clients, staff, and the public, completing assigned tasks in an organized, dependable, and efficient manner.
Administrative Support Staff display organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and follow through with tasks under minimal supervision.
- Providing support for clinical activities and backup to intake coordinators as necessary, you will demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the intake process in the absence of the intake coordinator and perform any tasks as requested by your supervisor.
Behavioral Health Network’s Valley Human Services program in Ware, MA provides health services for all ages, early education, and care for children birth to elementary school age. Our mission is to help people achieve greater health and well-being in everyday life. We bring compassionate expertise to behavioral health, wellness, and education services for people of all ages and abilities. Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Shift on site! Ware, Ma PART TIME 2ND SHIFT HOURS! Every other Saturday morning
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent (required).
- Bilingual in Spanish and English (preferred).
- Medical records experience (preferred).
- Ability to represent the organization in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Ability to navigate through various agency software and communications systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, clients, and/or any outside agencies.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
How do I apply to be Administrative Support Staff ?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click “Apply for Job” from Kronos/WFD or visit our website at www.bhnworks.org and click on “Browse All Jobs” to apply!
BHN maintains its commitment to social justice and diversity and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply.
- Attention To Detail
- Clinical Works