Icahn Automotive Group LLC (Icahn Automotive) was formed by its parent, Icahn Enterprises L.P. (NASDAQ: IEP), to invest in and operate businesses involved in aftermarket parts distribution and service. Our businesses have a singular focus: provide premium automotive parts and services at a great value. The businesses of Icahn Automotive today consist of Pep Boys® automotive aftermarket retail and service chain, Auto Plus® automotive aftermarket parts distributor, Precision Tune Auto Care® owned and franchised automotive service centers, and AAMCO Total Auto Care franchised service centers. The businesses of Icahn Automotive total over 22,000 employees, over 2,000 company-owned and franchise locations and 25 distribution centers throughout the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
The Hybris Developer will be a critical member of our team responsible for shaping and delivering a world-class technology solution that integrates our service experience from start to finish. At the center of our digital experience is SAP Hybris, a recent addition to our portfolio of technologies, and one that will help stitch together our mobile, online, and physical store experiences.
This position is located at our corporate office in Philadelphia, PA.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work in Agile methodology and appreciate the need to start small and iterate.
- Develop modern API integration with other applications, service providers, mobility solutions, etc.
- Develop both front office and back office features to support the business needs.
- Deliver new UI components.
- Perform technical design and development of the Hybris solution from the ground up as well as the customization, extension, and implementation of third-party software products which integrate with it.
- Offer proposed design changes/suggestions to processes and applications, exert significant latitude in determining objectives of an assignment.
- Translate the functional specifications into an application architecture that is conducive to IT's technical processes and standards.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without needing sponsorship now or at any time in the future; US citizen or green card holder.
- 5+ years of experience in application development is required.
- 2+ years of experience in Hybris e-Commerce application development is required.
- 2+ years of experience with SAP Hybris, HANA and JAVA is required.
- Experience with React, Node.js is a plus.
- Experience using Github, JIRA / Confluence is required.
- Experience in Agile developments.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Repetitive movement of hands and fingers, typing or writing.
- Occasional standing and walking.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Talk and hear.
Agile Software Development