To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director of Marketing-SS&C Technologies
SS&C Technologies Inc • Boston, MA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a global provider of financial services software and software-enabled services. Founded in 1986, SS&C has built the most comprehensive powerhouse of software technology in the financial services industry – technology that complements our unrivaled expertise and professionalism in fund administration, insurance and pension funds, and asset and wealth management accounting and operations. Named by Forbes as one of America’s best midsize employers, SS&C has more than 20,000 employees and 15,000 clients worldwide, and is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and Australia.
This position will be based at 50 Milk Street, Boston, MA 02109.
Director of Marketing - SS&C's Institutional & Investment Management Group
We are seeking a talented individual to lead Marketing Content and Lead Generation for SS&C’s Institutional & Investment Management (I&IM) group and support a global team.
What you will be doing
Content generation and delivery
- Create, articulate and lead content strategy to support I&IM’s strategic direction. ‘Connect the dots’ and use data to differentiate offerings.
- Manage and deliver end-to-end content generation, production and placement across all channels for various market segments, geographies, products and audiences.
- Conduct and disseminate market and competitor research and analysis.
- Collaborate with Corporate Marketing, Product, Sales and other stakeholders to ensure content alignment and relevancy.
- Own and communicate content calendars and report on status and measurement/analysis.
- Manage all lead generation including: program development, content creation and production, operations, approvals.
- Own and communicate lead generation calendars and report on status and measurement/analysis.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, Sales Operations and Corporate Marketing for efficiencies.
- Research and implement best practices.
What you need for this Position
- 10+ years’ research, writing, and media experience in technology or financial services.
- Strong positioning and writing skills and experience synthesizing large amounts of information.
- Successful record in lead generation via multiple channels; experience with CRM best practices.
- Proven project management and organization skills and ability to work effectively with multiple levels of management and cross-functionally.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to changing priorities.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
- Pay Type Salary