Financial Additions has partnered with a healthcare provider in search of a Patient Account Coordinator. Our client is very eager to hire top talent. Please feel free to forward this to anyone in your network that may be interested.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Experience calculating expected reimbursement according to payer regulations and/or contracts
- Demonstrated success working in a team environment focused on meeting organization goals and objectives required.
- General hospital A/R accounts knowledge is required.
- Read and interpret EOB's
- Determine root cause of denial and ability to submit appeal for reimbursement
- Responsible for analyzing and resolving billing errors/edits, denials and initiating appeal disputes
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2+ physician billing, insurance follow-up (appeal submissions), or healthcare business office
- Prior experience with Athena, Epic billing software preferred
*2+ physician billing, insurance follow-up (appeal submissions), or healthcare business office
•Prior experience with Athena, Epic billing software preferred
•HS Diploma or GED
R (Programming Language)
Medical Billing And Coding