Job ID: 410019
MoistureShield, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. MoistureShield has pioneered the use of recycled polyethylene plastic in the manufacture of composite building materials. With its constantly evolving portfolio of patented and proprietary recycling technologies, MoistureShield has been widely recognized as a leader in resource conservation innovation and received the EPA Award for Environmental Excellence for its process of converting scrap plastic to composite outdoor decking. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drives truck to destination
- Inspects truck for defects before and after trips and submits report indicating truck condition and turn in with the driver logs
- Inspects trailers for defects before pulling from yard and submits report indicating trailer condition and turn in with the driver logs
- Maintains driver log according to DOT regulations
- Reports unsafe or malfunctioning equipment to manager
- Helps with fixing minor problems with tractor & trailers
- Input trailer movement information into the Inventory control system
- Deliver or Pick up product from outside vendors
- Maintain the basic maintenance for the tractors (fluid levels, etc.)
- Assists workers in loading and unloading truck and preparing product for transport
What CRH Offers You
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); at least two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- License Class A Required
- DOT Physical Required and Forklift Certification
- Clean driving record
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
MoistureShield, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
- Forklift Truck
- Stock Control