One of the largest wholesale distributors of LP gas, industrial fittings, and plumbing products currently needs a Counter Sales Representative for their Hampden, Maine location. To be successful in this role, you will create a positive experience during every customer interaction and assist them with product selections of lines for plumbers, HVAC technicians, and institutional buyers.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity!
- Greet and assist customers with placing orders and checking inventory
- Pull, double check, and pack product for counter customers
- Check on parts, pricing, and availability from outside vendors.
- Face shelves, put away counter stock, and restock pipe racks daily
- Create transfers, process returns, debit memos, and warranties for customers.
- Write bids
- Experience with Plumbing, HVAC and Heating or Construction industries a huge plus.
- Previous counter experience preferred
- Product Sales Experience is a plus
- Must be customer service focused and quality oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Monday – Friday 7:00 AM -5:00 PM
Depending on experience
Some of the Benefits Offered :
- Medical & Dental
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
Candidates will send an updated resume to apply for immediate consideration and we will contact you for an initial phone screen.
Why Work with Volt?
Because we never forget that the success of our business depends on the success of the people we put to work. We strive to always promote a positive, supportive environment where you can find work as well as a career partner. Our recruiting and candidate support teams are experts in matching candidates to the right jobs and known for providing essential, ongoing career consulting that fuels strong career momentum.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Interpersonal Skills