WatermarkRetirement Communities is one of the Top 25 Best Workplaces in Senior Housingfor Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing and HomeHealthcare. For over 30 years, we've been a company that celebrates people,their stories, and their meaningful interactions-because every interactionmatters! Watermark is focused on keeping our communities healthy and ourresidents thriving through leading edge technology and well-being programs thatbenefit our entire Watermark family. Learn more. Stay Safe. Be Well. We areproud of the talented and nurturing associates that have chosen to work forWatermark, and we honor each of them. Click here to learn more about our amazing benefits!
- Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow!
- Get Early Access to Earned Income!!
- Tuition Reimbursement Program (NEW*)
- Competitive Wages
- Excellent Benefits
- Easy Shift Scheduling with Mobile App
- Recognition and Rewards Program
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Pay
- 401k Program
- Associate Discounts
- Education and Training Programs Available
Watermark Retirement Communities is without a doubt one of the most premier Senior Housing Companies in the country. This opportunity is a dream come true for a seasoned Executive Director in Assisted Living and Memory Care. We want you to bring us your passion! Do you have the ability to create communities where people thrive? Can you create an environment where your staff, residents and family members are highly engaged and do you have a holistic approach to the care you provide? Are you well versed in the regulation and do you have a positive track record with the state? If yes, then we would like to meet you!
What you will do on a day-to-day basis:
- Provide service moments and a customer experience unlike any other community
- Sell the vision of the community through storytelling
- Understand and demonstrate a strategic approach to sales with proven success in advancing sales relationships towards move-in
- Plan, organize, and participate in marketing events
- Maintain an accurate lead database with daily strategic use
- Build brand awareness through strategic community partnerships and outreach effort
What youwill need to be considered for this position:
- 1-3 years' experience in a lead sales role
- Proven sales record
- Excellent communication skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Strong business acumen
- Extensive experience with lead tracking software andreporting
- Strong skills in Excel
What wecan offer you:
Click here to see a full listof our amazing benefits!
- A community with groundbreaking initiatives in seniorhousing
- Excellent benefits
- Growth potential
- Extraordinary sales training program
- Work Life Balance
- Excellent regional and national support
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LGBTQ - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Watermark Retirement Communities is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Watermark Retirement Communities or its subsidiaries via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Watermark Retirement Communities. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Watermark Retirement Communities as a result of the referral or through other means.
- Assisted Living
- Brand Awareness
- Commercial Awareness
- Customer Experience