To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Cook (Breakaway/Team Cafeteria) - Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort
Hilton Hotels & Resorts • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 13 days ago
- Shifts may vary within the hours of (7am - 3pm and/or 11:30am - 7:30pm)
- At least 6 months of cooking experience is required.
- Must be able to obtain State Food handlers card, preferably by first day of work.
- At least 6 months of customer service experience is required.
- Coordinate, prepare and deliver food to be served in the team member cafeteria.
- Prepare and cook food items according to designated recipes and quality standards.
- Maintain cleanliness and food sanitation standards at all times.
- Stock and maintain par levels for designated food stations according to forecast.
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations.
- Prepare requisitions for supplies and food items, as needed.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: (Cook, Cafeteria, Restaurant, Hotel, Resort, Café, Hospitality, Culinary, Kitchen, Cooking, Customer Service, Food and Beverage, Phoenix, Hospital)