Required Skills & Qualifications:
Physical Demands (reasonable accommodations may be made, if necessary):
- Proficient use of inspection tools and associated technical documents including but not limited to the following: voltmeters, micrometers, hand stamp, eye loop, pedestal mounted magnifying glass or scope with light, in-process work sheets, drawings, blueprints, specifications sheets, bills of material, a variety of jigs and fixtures for examining components and assemblies and calibrated measuring rules
- Must be able to distinguish and differentiate between red, green, blue, and yellow
- Must have 20/20 vision with or without the use of corrective lenses
- Excellent written and verbal skills to interact with people at all levels inside and outside of Ducommun
- Knowledge of required standards, as identified in training matrix, including ISO and Mil Specs.
- Intermediate level computer proficiency including e-mail, Word, and Excel
- Must have good documentation skills; attention to detail is critical
- Abilities listed in the General Requirements of Team Members
Stand - Frequently 10 lbs or less - Frequently
Walk - Frequently 11-20 lbs - Frequently
Sit - Frequently 21-50 lbs Occasionally
Climb - N/A 51-100 lbs - N/A
Crawl - N/A Over 100 lbs - N/A
Squat or Kneel - Occasionally
Bend - Occasionally Push / Pull
Fine Manipulation - N/A 10 lbs or less - Frequently
Reach Outward - Occasionally 10-20 lbs - Frequently
Reach Above Shoulder - Occasionally 20-50 lbs - Occasionally
Drive - N/A 50-100 lbs - N/A
Over 100 lbs - N/A
N/A (Not Applicable) -
Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (.25 - 2.5 hrs/day).
Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5 hrs/day).
Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day).
- High school diploma required; college education or business school preferred
- Minimum 2 years of electrical inspection experience
Licenses, Certifications, etc.:
Work Environment and Safety Equipment Required:
- Must be capable of satisfactorily completing the training and certifications identified in training matrix.
- See training matrix for facility specific training
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Light manufacturing environment
11616 East 51st Street
Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74146
- Assembly And Installation
- Attention To Detail
- Electrical Inspection
- Microsoft Excel
- Personal Protective Equipment