Everything we do is designed to take care of you...as you take care of our clients!
- We make sure that everyone – CAREGivers and clients – are treated with respect and dignity.
- We provide extensive training before you start working and ongoing continuing education.
- We introduce you to new clients or provide shadow shifts with existing CAREGivers so you are comfortable with your new client.
- Our Lead CAREGiver provides in home training and support so you are confident and successful in your career.
- You will have full access to the client’s care plan so you know the goals of care and needs of the client.
- You will have 24/7 access to support staff so you are never alone if you need help.
Listen to what our CAREGivers say about working at Home Instead Senior Care!
“Home Instead staff listen to their employees, they take the time to work with their employees to make there is a good fit with employee and clients, they work with the employee on scheduling, time off, personal time and certainly sick time. They speak to the employee with respect and do not talk down to their employees. Home Instead staff seem to be knowledgeable of the clients and take the time do introductions to make the employee and client more comfortable.”
“I like how well Home Instead treats their employees and clients. They really make sure employees are well trained and take time to support and really listen to them.”
“I like knowing that the company I work for is always there to support me no matter what I need. The management is very appreciative of everything I do. I enjoy working at Home Instead because my schedule is exactly what I asked for also.”
During your shift, you may provide:
- Companionship and engagement
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with personal cares
- Care for clients with Alzheimer’s disease
- Incidental transportation
- Support for hospice
- Flexible schedules - days, evenings, weekends, overnights
- Simple IRA with 3% company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Sprint & Verizon phone discounts
- Referral bonus, incentives and rewards
Qualifications of a CAREGiver:
- Ability to build trust, take the lead and share your heart
- Ability to hold information in confidence
- Willing to work a minimum of 10 hours/week
- Complete and pass a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of hours available: days, evenings, overnights and weekends. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at https://www.homeinstead.com/613/home-care-jobs
Non-medical, home care, hospital, home healthcare, home health, hospice assisted living, community relations, admissions coordinator, referrals, care giving, senior care, supportive living, CNA, homemaker, private duty aide, nursing student, nursing student, student, patient care aide, home health aide, nanny, aide, direct care, direct care aid, hospice aide, in home care, part time, part-time, full time, full-time
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.