- Documents all work performed in a highly detailed and accurate manner.
- Helps teaching and guiding users about new and innovate ways in the use of technology to achieve their business needs.
- Answers and logs TRS user calls utilizing Service Desk management software.
- Provides support to TRS users on all company-supported applications.
- Troubleshoots complex PC hardware and software problems with users via telephone, determines source and advises on appropriate actions.
- Ensures status is provided to agency users regarding IT related issues and outstanding Client Services calls.
- Escalates trouble calls upon determining that a problem is beyond user's ability to correct.
- Prioritizes trouble call assignments for Client Services Staff.
- Escalates trouble call assignments as required, notifying management of critical outstanding issues.
- Administers Windows based applications of basic principles, theories, and concepts.
- Performs system management using tools such as Active Directory, Group Policy, PowerShell, SCCM and others agency tools.
- Installs, configures and maintains computers, printers, scanners, laptops, tablets, software, audio/visual equipment and various other technology platforms.
- Designs, creates, maintains and deploys computer images for a variety of operating systems and platforms
- Installs PC hardware and software, operating systems, and other required accessories.
- Performs technical expertise of various audio/visual systems and provide training and support for these systems.
- Develops and provides documentation, users guides, and technical assistance to TRS staff
- Leads or participates in special Information Technology projects as assigned.
- Assists Client Services with desk side trouble calls.
- Maintains building wiring and network port information.
- Performs related work as assigned.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Server (Computer Science)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 979713
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
WHAT WE DO:
Apex Systems is a division of the 2nd largest IT staffing and services firm in North America. From consulting to staff augmentation, we connect top tech talent with great companies in all industries.
Apex earned Inavero’s Best of Staffing™ Client Diamond and Talent Awards for providing superior service to clients and job seekers, putting the company in the top 2 percent of all U.S. staffing agencies.
SUPPORTING OUR CONTRACT EMPLOYEES:
We take the time to understand a candidate’s talents and needs to ensure a good match with companies for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Each recruiter within Apex is focused on a specific skill area within infrastructure, applications, and project management. This focused discipline enables our local recruiters to work directly with our candidate’s and focus their talent on the right position at the right time.
WHO OUR CUSTOMERS ARE:
We serve Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a wide variety of industries, including communications, energy, financial services, government services, healthcare, technology, and utilities.
WHERE WE ARE:
Apex has branches in over 70 locations across the U.S. and Canada and more than 1,000 employees dedicated to supporting the needs of our clients and contract team members. Visit www.apexsystems.com to find a local branch or connect with an Account Manager or Recruiter.
View the full profile