Hospital in Mariposa, CA is hiring! Mariposa in located in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range, approximately 40 miles from Yosemite National Park.
I. Job Summary:
Responsible for providing counseling services to patients and families as requested. Responsible for assuring social worker services are in compliance with all federal and state regulations. Be available to assist the SWA and or MSW as needed.
II. Minimum Qualifications:
1. Master's degree in social work from a school of social work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
1. Minimum of three years of clinical experience.
C. Licensure / Certifications / Registrations
1. Current California Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) license.
2. Current BLS Healthcare Provider certification.
3. Valid California driver's license.
4. ACM (Accredited Case Manager Certification) Required within 6 months of hire.
Pay will be negotiable and depend on experience.
If interested call Phone number blocked - click to apply
- Ask for Chase
Or email Email blocked - click to apply
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer