To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- East Troy, WI 53120
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Industrial Maintenance Technician
Parallel Employment Group • East Troy, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Maintenance Technician Basic Function: You are responsible for safely providing equipment that is dependable, repeatable, and available for meeting our customer expectations. You must constantly search for, recommend, and implement repairs or process changes need to continually improve equipment as measured by reduced downtime, increased mean time between failures and reduced time to repair. Your ability to understand all equipment, processes, and procedures in your primary area and in our facility, has a very important impact on our ability to effectively serve out customer. We must all realize that customer satisfaction is the only true measure of our future job security.
- 3-5 years experience as an Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Actively participate as part of the maintenance team in the efforts to increase runtime of the entire facility by the following methods:
- Work in a safe manner to keep you and maintenance team incident free
- Execute PM, Proactive, and Predictive maintenance techniques
- Breakdown troubleshooting and corrective action for all maintenance functions
- Work Order execution and root cause analysis
- Maintenance Equipment installation and improvement